Pink does not stink!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

As much as I hate some ppl who're overly obsessed with pink stuff i.e. cellphones, bag, shoes, skirts etc., I can't help being one of the Barbies at times. Especially owning a pink J-phone specifically designed for girls. You hear me right ^^. I was captivated when I came across NTT DoCoMo's new model under the 706i series. It's the N706i Francfranc limited edition by NEC. Sooo pink, yet simple & stylish. The best part of it is the slimness, an essence in every female-inspired phone. Not to forget that the original box includes a travel set in conjunction with the travel theme, N meets Francfranc. Now if the price ain't too expensive & can be unlocked with HyperSim, I wouldn't mind asking my friend in Japan to purchase one unit for me XD. Gah, why can't we own gorgeous J-phones like this? T.T



To find out more about this phone, click the pic below. (special site in Japanese only)



Pics courtesy of Just Another Mobile Phone Blog & NEC Corporation.

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS